Holy Spirit Interactive
May the Spirit be with you
Inside Holy Spirit Interactive


Readers Write


Would you like to share something? Add your comments to the
posts below or email us at blogs@holyspiritinteractive.net.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Physiology of Success

In response to an article by Armstrong Williams titled: The Physiology of Success: Balancing Body, Mind, and Spirit, DTB writes:

That article reminded me of a summer camp in Michigan I attended when I was sixteen. It was called 'leadership training' and was comprised of four attributes: physical, mental, spiritual and religious. It was a great experience. I was awarded a scholarship that paid my way because I had submitted an essay on leadership. That's where a speaker asked the audience of about 200 of us young women who could tell him the scripture for: 'And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man'. It was a quote that I knew by heart from a Bible school class I took one summer where we had recited it every morning for two weeks! When I piped up "Luke 2:52" everyone looked at me like I was a Biblical authority when it was just a fluke. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2006 Holy Spirit Interactive. All rights reserved. Please email comments/questions/suggestions to our InfoDesk.